On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interview Update

I had my interview with the Clark County School District on Monday, I feel like it went well. It was the priliminary interview. Now it is a waiting game to see whether or not they hire me. Now I need to do all the stuff for my license in NV, and then wait and see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you work to get your license in NV, travel there to look at houses and schools for your family and all without knowing if you even get the job? That's scary. At least your trip isn't only as a result of looking for work :)

TheSandsCrew said...

I now it seems scary, but it feels right. This way when we know for sure we will have things in place.