On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Monday, June 1, 2009

So pissed off.....

Just got a phone call that we have to reschedule Mat's surgery. I am so mad right now. When I called the doctors office to reschedule it the lady was upset at me like it was MY fault.

Okay so I stepped away from this for a bit as I was so upset. The surgery has been rescheduled for next Tuesday at 10:40.

3 comments:

Kim said...

sorry to hear that it didn't work out. Hope everything works out next week

Heather said...

Thanks Kim...

Cher said...

UGH how upsetting! Not that the poor kid is already anxious enough and then to have to put it off another week. My thoughts are still with you guys...Good Luck!