On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

We're home :)

So we got home this morning at around 2:30 from Vegas. We were there for 10 days so that Mike could help his parents remodel their bathroom. Let me tell you that was a fun experience. I will post the pictures later on today, I don't have the finished bathroom pictures because well when we left yesterday the bathroom still wasn't done.

While we were there Mike and I went and saw the Cirque de Soleil show Zumanity and loved it. It is a little risque but good. Ialso danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly. I maybe 30 something but I still got it.

Well now that we have returned life is back to normal the boys went to school today. I have classes tomorrow and Mike is back to work tonight. It's good to be home.

No comments: