On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm DONE!!!!!!

I just got home from taking my last final I am now officially done with my Bachelors Degree:) Can I just say that I am so glad. It has been a long hard road but at 33 I am done. Now onto my Master's Degree. Am I a glutton for punishment or what?!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Congratulations! Sorry this comes so late, but we've been without internet for a week. I broke the DSL filter while vacuuming...that'll teach me never to do that (vacuum) again, hehehe!