On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Brother Daniel



!7 years ago today, my youngest brother at the time was killed in an accident. He was a great little boy. He died 3 months before his 4th birthday. He was an amazing little boy, and the best of us.

Daniel was born at home (not on purpose, my dad didn't think that my mom was in hard labor until he crowned). He was so full of life. He loved to be around other kids, he would sneak out of the house and go across the street to the elemantry school to be with the kids.

One day I came home from school and he had sneaked out of the babysitters house and walked home 12 blocks away. He had decided that he was ready to go home, and so had gone home. The babysitter got to my house as I did. He was watering the lawn.

Every morning he would crawl into my bed and snuggle me, before I had to get up and get ready for school.

The day he died he knew that he was going to die, I believe as he told everyone in the family he loved us.

By 10 am that day he was gone.

At that moment I had never been so grateful that my parents had married in the temple and that we have a forever family.

I miss you Daniel.

No comments: