On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Foot Update

I went back to the doctor yesterday, and got another cortizon shot. My foot wasn't and still isn't happy. If this shot doesn't work before I go back in on the 1st then I will be having foot surgery, to remove that portion of the nerve. As it is at the very tip of my foot, the only part that will be affected is in between my two toes. I told the doctor that I am not one to put off surgery if it is the best option, so if the nerve hasn't gotten better in the next two weeks, then out it comes.

It is a good thing that I am planning on having all my Christmas shopping for family done by the 5th as I have to ship it, and Mike knows what to get the boys from us.

No comments: