On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hanging of the Cards

I was going through all the pictures that are on the computer and I found this one from last year. I also realized that because I joined a couple of Christmas Card Exchange groups I have twice as many cards to hang on the ribbon this year. Which means that Mike has that many more cards to hang this year. I guess I had better go dig out the ribbon and the cards and get started on them.


No comments: