On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Next Step

Well it is looking more and more like we are going to Vegas...
I have put in my application to the school district there, my license will transfer over, or rather I qualify for a license in NV, now it is just a matter of the interviews.

Michael is helping us find a house and I have to say that I never thought that we would be able to afford a house in Vegas again. Some of the houses that we are looking at are ones that we have looked at in the past.

So next month I am going to Vegas and we will see how everything goes. We have decided that wherever the Lord wants us is where we will be.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Now you need to make a UT trip once in a while and come visit us!