On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Why do I do this...

It has been one of those weeks and today I lost it. I made Mike and the boys walk around the mall as I vented and spewed about a variety of things. We normally walk the bosque however we had rain and snow all day. We then came home and I have spent the last three hours playing on line with my various blogs, avoiding my email, FB, and any other site where I may spew my venom on unsuspecting people. I vented my spleen on my ranting blog (yes another blog).

Anyways, I am now going to vent here. I started this blog as a way for our friends and family to keep up with what is going on in our life. However I have come to the conclusion that only a couple of people even read it, and so I am going to change the way that I do things on here.

This is now a journal for our family. I could careless if anyone else reads this. I am no longer going to be upset when I see that no one has posted a single comment on a post. This is a way for me record what is happening in our family, for our family.

So if you read this to keep abreast with our family keep doing so, just know that it is for us that I am doing this now.

4 comments:

Cher said...

I think that is a good Idea for a blog. I kinda use mine the same way. I havent been good with posting comments lately due to the fact I have had a lot on my plate and just havent gotten to them. But I do enjoy reading the updates so keep them coming!

Melissa said...

I read! I read!

Kim said...

Heather I read your blog every time you post something new! I just never leave comments unless I have something clever to say. Sorry you had a bad day.

Christie said...

I read it, too. Just don't often have that much to say. You know I don't talk nearly as much as you do ;)
Plus I'm pretty grumpy these days; I just don't handle pregnancy well and I'm not myself.