On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sneak Peak

So our favorite photographer that we were very sad to leave behind in Albuquerque had a convention here in Vegas last month and so we had a session on the strip. We had a great time, trying to beat the rain, we thought it was a little ironic that two years in a row it has rained on our sessions. During the session I left my purse at the Bellagio and then lost the boys when they went to try and find the missing purse, we found both really quickly. Over all though I have to say that we had an awesome session, even if I have only seen two pictures, one where I think my face is huge, and one that is probably one of the best pictures of the boys that has ever been taken.

Here is a sneak peak of the boys picture and I can hardly wait to see the rest of the session.

No comments: