On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Parent Teacher Conference



So we had P/C'sonfriday and both boys are doing great...Mik's math scores are unbelievable and his reading is improving...Mat is almost on grade level in everything...Both teachers had nothing but good things to say about each one...
The picture with all of the stars is the wall of veterans at the school we had 13 soldiers from WWI to Iraq....The picture on the right is of Mik's beetle bug that he is growing for science in his class!!!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Cool! I really look forward to my girls growing up and being excited to show me what they're doing at school. BTW, did you see that I "tagged" you on my blog?

Heather said...

no i didn't I'll check it out...still haven't figured all of this blogging out yet:)