On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tagged

So Christie tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I have just now gotten around to doing this...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Serving as a Spanish speaking missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Seattle area.
2. Making christmas books for the people that helped us as missionaries (remember those Jeppson)
3. Getting the news that my brother was very ill on his mission in Australia and waiting for phone calls from home with the latest news...
4. Teaching in the shadow of the Space Needle
5. Sleeping on the Palacios's couch while Jeppson filled out college aps

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Shower
2. Clean the kitchen :(
3. Cook my pumpkins for pumkin puree (kids will only eat pumpkin stuff if it comes from a real pumpkin)
4. wrap the presents that are hidden in the closet
5. make the dvd's from all of the videos I have shot this year

5 Foods I enjoy:
1. Anything pickled - green tomatoes, okra, asperagus, cucumbers
2. Carne Asada
3. beef stew in bread bowls (think I'll make some for dinner tonight)
4. homemade peanut brittle
5. green chili jelly with cream cheese and crackers (it's a nm thing)

5 Bad habits:
1. Disappering into a book for hours
2. Not cleaning
3. spending way to much time at Cafemom.com
4. binge eating
5. Starting projects and not finishing them

5 of my favorite toys:
1. The computer
2. ipod
3. camera
4. puffalump (yes i actually wrote that)
5. Mike

5 People I tag:
as i have no clue who reads this blog besides Christie and she tagged me the tag stops here :)

No comments: