On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exhausted

Can I just say that I am exhausted. 4 days of moving and cleaning has made me very tired. I am so tired that I could barely do my job. I am hoping that I by tomorrow night I will be good.

On the upside, my entire house is clean, and unpacked.

2 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

wow...I've been in my house for over a year and I'm not done unpacking and it's definately not clean! especailly with my kids home for their 2 week fall break!

you rock!!

Cher said...

Pics?