On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Foot Update

I just came from the podiatrist and I have a pinched nerve in middle toe. So I got two count them TWO cortisone shots. If you haven't ever had one let me just tell you that they hurt like HELL!!! I am in a half boot and am still on the crutches for the next two weeks. Oh well what dos kill you only makes you stronger.

1 comment:

Cher said...

ohhhh I'm so sorry! Are the guys waiting on you? milk it while you can!!! Good luck and hope its feeling better soon.