On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

WE HAVE A HOUSE

I got the email last night. We have a house. WE LOVE IT!!!

We have looked at hundreds of houses in the last year, there have been a lot that we liked, however none that we loved. When we decided on which house to put an offer on, we decided that it was a house that we could live in for a couple of years and then sell.


Then everything happened this week and our stress level went through the roof. So on Tuesday morning Mike and I went driving around the neighborhood back behind our apt., we saw a for sale sign with a for rent sign attached. I called the number that night and left a message. We hadn't heard from them so I made some appointments to see some other houses. After I had made the appointments I got a call about this house. So I made the appointment to see it.

We went and looked at the other houses and I was disgusted. The were horrible. We then went and looked at this house. As soon as we walked in we all felt like we had come home. We told them that we would love to rent it, and if possible lease to own it.

Last night we got the email saying that it is ours. So this week is going to be a madhouse as we finish packing and move. I will post pictures as soon as we have moved in.

2 comments:

Cher said...

CONGRATS!!!! Cant wait to see pics!

Christie said...

Yay! I've been out of town and found I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog! Glad to hear it all worked out for the best!