On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Mom's on crutches

So the other day I woke up and my foot was hurting, I didn't pay to much attention to it and went on my day. The next day it was worse so I pulled out the boot from the last time my foot felt like this. I had open house that night and was on my foot, by the time I got home I was in a massive amount of pain. Wednesday I had to teach and so I was on my foot, the pain was so bad that yesterday I gave in and called the dr. I have to go to a podiatrist, they think that I have nerve and tendon damage. So I am on crutches until the pain goes away and I have to change all of my shoes, no more heels, no more flip flops. Mike wasn't happy as that means I get to replace all those shoes with new ones Yeah ME.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Way to go "Pollyanna" playing the glad game... knowing the good that can come out of it! Hope all is well and its nothing to serious.