On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

And I am out of a job

So I found out yesterday that my license won't be in by the deadline. I was missing a class in my masters program. They have known about this for over a week and yet have sent me nothing. I found out because I called the State to find out what was going on with my license as my deadline is Friday, and they informed me of this. So while I was on the phone with them I checked my University and guess what they offer this class, however it isn't in my degree program.

I called the University immediately after I hung up with the State, and within 15 minutes they had completely rearranged my schedule for me to take this class starting next week. They are also faxing proof that I am in the class to the State, so hopefully I will get my license in the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately the umbrella that I have been working under expires. So I have no clue what is going to happen.

No comments: