On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

URG!!! Cable Company

So we have been playing the run around game with the cable company since we moved. They have been telling us that we won't be able to have our cable turned on until the 9th, as that is when they will be turning off the service here for the previous renters.

I just got off the phone with the cable company and found out that they will be turning off the service here from the previous people tomorrow, HOWEVER they can't schedule the appointment to come turn on our service UNTIL FRIDAY!! So what does this mean for us, NO T.V. INTERNET OR PHONE FOR 5 DAYS!!!!

Can we say that I am irritated. It is a good thing that I can transfer my home phone to my cell phone.

This doesn't solve the problem of the fact that we have people coming to town this week-end and no t.v. or internet. Let alone the fact that I have a paper due on Saturday that I now have to write today.

Oh well I guess we'll actually have to talk to each other and visit.

1 comment:

Cher said...

T.V and phone I can live without..but take away my internet and I am doomed! its my lifeline!