On April 24, 1999 a man and a woman became husband and wife
On May 2, 2001 a husband and wife became a mother and a father.
Two lost little boys with no family to call their own became brothers and sons.
On March 20, 2002 a judge legally made them a family
On April 20, 2002 a father and mother and two little boys entered the
Las Vegas temple and all dressed in white became an eternal family.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dang it Oprah

I don't normally watch Oprah, however I recorded it today. It was all about the miracle children that she has had on her show and where they are now. She then showed this video about a little boy that has touched so many lives without ever saying a word., I missed it and the boys made me rewind it, so I did and then we all sat here and cried. The boys were crying so hard, you know how sensitive they are, so there we all sat bawling and I was able to turn it into a gospel lesson about the Plan of Salvation and Eternal Families.

As I have no clue how to post a video from the internet onto the blog I am going to give you the link for the video. This is definitely worth viewing so take a few minutes and watch it, I promise you won't regret it...

99 Balloons

No comments: